Thursday, May 30, 2013

Week 20! (A little belated in being posted!)
   I made it halfway!  I have started to feel the baby move a little bit more.  It is still fairly intermittent, but the other day, I was falling asleep and I felt a little kick!  It was so exciting!  Of course, I haven't felt it since then, much to my disappointment, but I am definitely looking forward to Baby G getting more active in the coming weeks!
    This week we have our ultrasound on Tuesday, May 21.  I am so excited to find out whether little Baby G is a he or a she!!  David is completely convinced it is a boy, but I have absolutely no idea.  I think I have just tried to keep myself from getting my hopes up either way (thanks, Navy, for teaching me about that!).  We will do our very best to keep it a secret until Saturday, when we will go home for Memorial Day weekend and spill the beans to our families!  Then, we will spread the news!  We are looking forward to being able to tell them in person!  Here is a 20 week picture, and the gender reveal is soon to follow! 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment