Monday, May 12, 2014

Introducing..Hopeful Tide Designs!

     We have had such an amazing time this last week.  My sister, Mary Kathryn came out to visit us!  I don't want to sell short the time we had with her, so a post on that is yet to come!
     I wanted to do a quick post though to introduce you to my new page, Hopeful Tide Designs!  We have been working hard over here to get Nathan into a nap time routine and because of that, I am starting to have a little bit more time to work on projects! This page is a work in progress, but I want to share it anyway.  It includes a few of the projects, chiefly embroidery, that I have been working on over the past few months.  I've had a lot of fun creating these different projects for friends and family, and now I want to share them with you, too!
      I've enjoyed making lots of different types of projects from baby and kids to adult clothing items and accessories, but if you have an idea of something specific that you would like me to embroider or create, let me know!  So, happy browsing! If you like what you see, shoot me a message. I'd love to help you out with your embroidery/sewing needs: personalized baby shower gifts, summer accessories, monogrammed presents for the new Mr and Mrs, or even the occasional "just because" splurge for yourself!

Here is my link.  Please "like" it when you visit!

https://www.facebook.com/hopefultide

Oh and don't worry, shipping items in flat rate shipping envelopes don't cost much!


No comments:

Post a Comment