Sunday, July 14, 2013

My newest project

So my new project is...embroidery!!  I recently purchased an embroidery machine and I am loving all my new projects I have been creating.  I'm hoping to continue with making lots of projects so that when the baby comes, I have something that I can do from home that I enjoy!  Here are a few of the projects that I have done so far.

Baby shower gift for one of my dearest friends, Leigh.  I made her diaper changing bags embroidered with their last name because they decided to keep their little girl's name a secret until she is born!




Practicing making a monogrammed sweatshirt.


Been envying all the cute monogrammed floppy summer hats so I decided to give one a shot.  It's been a great addition to our beach days!


I'm excited to try lots more projects...my next project is to monogram our towels!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Impressive. And the photography is great, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [If you look at the dates on all my comments, I did them right in a row b/c I forgot to hit publish and enter the weird code thing... oops!]

    ReplyDelete