Wednesday, July 3, 2013

4th of July

Happy 4th of July-eve!  Instead of posting a full blog post today, I am going to post my guest blog post over at Pure and Simple Blog.  My dear college friends, Megan and Natalie, asked if I would post on their blog in honor of the 4th.  They asked if I would post a little bit about military life and what it has meant to me.  It was such an honor to be asked to write for their blog and I can't wait for y'all to check out my post along with all of the other DIY's, tips, and info that they have posted!  So without further ado, please check out my guest blog post over at Pure and Simple.  Hope you enjoy!



Also, in honor of the 4th, I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures from military life...








1 comment:

  1. You are a great writer, girl! Love hearing your heart.

    ReplyDelete